Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jon & Kate Address The Haters on GMA, Biggest Gosselin Ratings Monday, Updated Recipe Page!

Wasn't it just priceless on GMA this morning when the question was asked as to how Jon & Kate handle reading hate blogs? OK so it wasn't worded as bluntly as that but you got the drift. They responded with grace saying that there are so many others out there rooting for them, and how blessed they are to be able to work from home to be with their kids. BRAVO!! But wait! I hear nothing, just crickets from GWOP who chose to write the 50th TIME how Kate sleeps at night and where they supposedly went wrong...http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6047962

Kate' s Meatloaf Recipe Added to My "Kate Recipe" Page!


Below is where they talked about the meatloaf recipe. Which I totally cringed because I hate meatloaf. I put the recipe with my "Kate's Recipe" page from when I first started this blog. You can see all Kate's recipes HERE. I should put them all together and make my own stinkin book. Girlfriend needs dough STAT!
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6048376

Highest Ratings Ever Monday Night

TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8" had its most-watched episode ever at 9:30 p.m. Monday, averaging 3.2 million viewers, including 1.3 million women 25-54 and 1.4 million 18-49. Nickelodeon's "SpongeBob SquarePants" had a big night Monday, drawing 7.7 million total viewers to a half-hour special at 8 p.m. (Uhh had to add that in for my kids!) Thank you Nina for showing me the stats from The Hollywood Reporter HERE.

1 comment:

BabelDoKu said...

hey yall i love you. Me and my friend watch u video. I love ur new house say hi to ur kids for me!!!



love,
ur biggest fan ever :)

P.S.
go to www.cleghorn4.blogspot.com to see my family!!! PLEASE????