Monday, October 20, 2008

Gosselins enjoy a Phillies Game and The Haters Heads Explode

Tonight I am watching the Jon & Kate Re-run at midnight. Once a month is "Ladies Night" and my poor husband has to bathe, do homework, feed & put kids to bed. So needless to say this is a every other month thing for me. I have friends that are single/engaged and its hard to relate to that time in my life where everything was about bridal expos & interviewing florists. Funny how they mentioned how we were all missing Jon & Kate! Goes to show you that its not all mommies that watch the show...

So its Phillies Night.......

And so you know the jealous haters (or their new name Ms. ANNON's) head was going to explode. I was waiting for it. It was only going to be a new half hour show this time, and it was about them meeting the owner and getting box seats. So basically in blog world, things were going to get ugly. Kate looked tired so this was obviously tapes late at night, and already the trolls were accusing her of being "medicated". Also the usual bitterness with them going and having a fun night courtesy of the manager's wife or something. Baby enjoy the perks. I would too and I don't even like baseball! Speculation on whether Jon paid for his food, and whatever else he got. (When you get box seats food IS included). Then since blog night was slow, its up to folks on other blogs to post "wheres Mady" signs everywhere. Let me ask for the millionth time: Does every single stinkin family, friend & child have to be in every episode or people freak out? It was nice that they concentrated on the Tups and them having a good time. Mady didn't need to be on for the sake of someone seeing her face.

I don't know much about baseball, but I really liked this episode to see the boys and Cara a bit who seem to normally get lost in the shuffle. Cara was polite and sweet and the boys were adorable. So of course I get people telling me how the hate sites were AGAIN bashing Kate for no reason. How exactly are comments by fans not allowed over at GWOP but they can call Kate a b*tch at least 4 times and she was hardly on the show? It was hard to read when people took Jon getting gifts for the girls out of context. It was all about how "greedy he was" and wanting "more freebies". How about it was that he just wanted to have something to bring back for his girls? If you left one of your kids home don't you always want to make sure you have somthing to bring back? How are sites like this even allowed to be mentioned on TV and shows like CNN no less? It really boggles my mind........

Jon Welcomes Me???

A few of you mentioned that Jon was back on Facebook and he added me as a friend. Well let me assure you its NOT him. Hopefully they will remove it, but a few people mentioned he was writing to people at the same time he was on GMA...OOPPSS. Also, whoever this is is replying to everyone. And don't think he has the time to do that. Just like the Gosselin page on My Space was removed for the third time. So we will see how this develops, as I was told by someone else that both Beth;s daughter and Carla's daughter are among his friends...HUH?

2 comments:

Dina said...

Love the baseball episode, I do like to watch baseball so it was very enjoyable for me. I especially like that fact they got to sit in box seats, what a treat! My husband and I got to sit in box seats about 8 years ago and it was so cool.

BEE said...

Not a sports person so this episode was a tad boring for me but it looked like Jon and the kids had fun!

I too saw that "others" were saying that Kate was "medicated" or "under the influence". I just don't understand why people are so mean. Some of the other sites have REALLY gone down hill and fast!

Thanks for keeping your site so positive!

On one of the old Facebook accounts that was supposedly Jon's I did see that one of the Carson girls was a friend as was one of Jon's brothers. I wonder if Jon ever did really have an account and then as they got more popular etc they took it down?