Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Warning! GWOP Has Now Hired Dr. Evil!


Imagine Serena & Co. from "Gosselin's Without Pity" sitting next to Dr. Evil in his underground lair:



Serena
: How could you do this to me? They are now more famous then ever! They are even getting interviewed for Good Housekeeping! Why didn't you destroy Kate Gosselin or at least make sure the show gets canceled?
Dr. Evil: Because you're not quite evil enough.
[audience boos]
Dr. Evil: Well it's true! You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

Ok, so I totally ripped that off from the second Austin Powers Movie. But lately people have gotten so out of control I needed to make a point through humor. Jodi's video appears to have done more bad then good. Of course there are those that say it only showed Julie was telling the truth about who she was. But I feel it backfired in that people couldn't believe how Jodi brought her mess out to the public (On vacation no less! Tell me why on vacation you feel this was urgent) and now were questioning her motives. (I feel that her sister pushed her into it) So I picture everyone trying to figure out what to do now......

Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have to destroy Jon & Kate?
Serena: Sea Bass.
Dr. Evil: [pause] Right.
Serena: They're mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil: Are they ill tempered?
Serena: Absolutely.
Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start.

Someone on GWOP wrote to Good House Keeping telling them their disgust that Kate was being bestowed a "Mother of The Month" in the article. Everyone is being told there to KEEP WRITING HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER! That is how sneaky that site is. First they want you to write to Congress, then TLC, then to your next door neighbor. Anybody that could listen because you know girlfriend is sitting there next to Dr. Evil saying something corny like "The Army is not STRONG enough!"

So I too, think it would be a good idea to write. The email address is: gheditor@goodhousekeeping.com or click HERE. Tell them how much you enjoy their magazine and how you hope the Gosselins will be in there again soon. Because little do they know that the more you make a fuss about someone, the more a magazine wants them!

Dr. Evil: Serena, if I ever lost you and your blog I don't know what I would do.
[pauses]
Dr. Evil: I'd probably move on, get another clone but there would be a 15 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable.

Dr. Evil!! I'm here to help.................(lol)

9 comments:

Judy said...

I'm so glad to see you have started this blog. You need to publicize it! I'm so sick of the anti-Jon & Kate sites and think you could probably attract a lot of followers!-jUDY

Jennifer McCall said...

yea! i love this post. the people at gwop are out of their minds. i can just imagine them around the clock working at ways to find information, and lots of "muauauahahahah!" laughing. lol very strange and very dr. evil-ish. also, loved your post on gray truths that nina bell put up on her site.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw in your post that you said Kate was in Good Housekeeping. Do you know what month's issue that was?

The Travel Mom said...

I can only assume that since the Good Housekeeping photo shoot will be shown on Oct. 6th, that they would coincide and have them in Octobers Magazine. Though I am not sure. It would make sense as people like myself and all of GWOP I'm assuming will run to get a copy. Apparently Serena & Co. were trying to get people to write to the magazine for allowing Kate to be "Mom of The Month."

Nancy said...

Baby Mama, why would anyone who HATES them go buy a magazine with an article about Jon and Kate? I don't like Kate but I like the show. I don't need a magazine telling me anything else.

The Travel Mom said...

Nancy that's a good question. I could only assume since they have way to much time on their hands they will read the article and pick apart everything Kate says to add more fuel to their fire. Good Housekeeping will have a field day with this because normally even I never read that magazine, but will be buying it to read the article.

HayLaura said...

Hey Baby Mama..... :^D

My mother in law has given me a life time subscription to Good Housekeeping for the last 28 years. lol
Her mother did the same thing, so of course I will get to see the article... as for the crazy women at GWOP, don't they know if they all go out and buy the magazine that is what Good Housekeeping wants.
They don't care if you like the Gosselins or not, they are just trying to sell their magazine... It's all about the money and GWOP is buying into it. "muauauahahaha"

Good posting here... you are becoming a great writer on this site... Maybe you should write
something about the Gosselins and send it to GH...
you never know, you might get a job out of it.. :^)

Hugs, Laura

Grace said...

My friend actually got to stay with the Gosselins for the Good Housekeeping cover story. She spent a week at their house and said she fell in love with those kids, how could she not?

They are gonna have an episode completely dedicated to the Good Housekeeping week. Supposed to be aired sometime in November.

It's a great entertaining show. And I don't think people should look at it as critics. It's ENTERTAINMENT. People that spend time bashing Jon & Kate obviously have time to do so because they're not raising EIGHT children. They need to do something better with their time.

Cheers,

Gosselin Fan

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that she got to spend a week with the kids. I have met Jon and Kate but I would love to meet the kids.