Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Gosselins Learn How To Swim

So sorry I didnt get to write alot this weekend. It was my intent to have some light & airy Gosselin info today but I promise to post more during the week. You know how quickly these weekends are coming and going. So excited for Monday's new episode! I thought I would post another super cute article about the kids recent swimming lessons. You can read it HERE. When they spent the two week at the beach house in NC I was saying to myself, "man I wonder what other cool things they did with the kids besides the seeing the horses and the Light House." Well it turns out they went for swimming lessons as well. One week with cameras, and a week privately. I think it was a nice balance and apparently all loved it. "The family gave me this signed picture with 'thank you' on it," Jessica said. Nice to hear!

If you didn't get to see last weeks episode, there is a nice re-cap article/blog HERE from HamptonRoads.com called Jon & Kate head to Corolla, N.C for Beach Get-Away

Please please keep sending me any cool Gosselin articles you can find for me and I will definetly post them! Thanks again!

P.S. I also added Kate's Yummy Tomato Onion Salad Recipe under Kate's Recipes in My August 1st post. See it HERE.

3 comments:

Pittsburgh Evolution said...

great blog! if you could make an entry about Jon and Kates friends (or old friends) like Carla, Beth and Bev, my cousin and I were trying to distinguish them and who is who and what their kids names are...

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you so much for having this blog! I am a big fan of J&K plus 8, and have watched it since the specials, and have it programmed on my dvr to catch all new episodes. I think the venom against Kate is almost funny to me! I can't even believe how jealous the people over on that other site are of Kate and her family! They can say all they want that they're just out to protect those "poor kids" - yeah right! The kids are fine! The parents are fine too! I think they deserve all the money and fame they get in exchange for doing this show! I think it's awesome that they can afford a big new house and all the perks that come along with it. The thing I find sad though, is that now, when I watch the new episodes each week, I find myself counting up all the things that that other site will find to harp on or criticize Kate for. Not because I think she has done anything wrong, but because I have learned how their brains work! My husband and I actually laughed last night as we watched, commenting about all the things that would be twisted into today's post about last night's episode!! Whatever! The Gosselins will have the last laugh - they can complain to the advertisers and to TLC as much as they want! I'll bet all the companies reading the letters laugh before deleting them, and I'll be TLC loves to see how many people watch the show who supposedly hate it! They don't realize it, but they're helping the show stay successful - not the other way around! And for the, I'm grateful!! Keep up this blog - it's awesome!!! Go Jon and Kate! You guys are awesome parents, and your kids are the most well adjusted kids I've seen on tv! That other site makes me giggle every time I read the posts over there!! Thanks to them for the fun, and thanks to you for keeping it real!!

Unknown said...

Hello this is Jenna and Kloey! I'm a big fan of your show. I just had one question, Are you ever going to have another kid? Could you say hi to the kids for us? Tell them to say Hi Kloey and Jenna! Thanks a lot