Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy One Month To Me & A Mess With NY Post


To quote London Tipton from Suite Life Of Zach & Cody (its my daughters favorite show) "YAY ME!" My one month anniversary blogging about Jon & Kate. I wrote almost every single day. I wonder where I get all the material? (lol) The bloggers are furiously writing in support and against the show, hence there has always been lots to talk about. Like for one, why is everyone that likes the show or supports Kate actually Kate? Or Jon, or their PR Firm?

NY Post "Pop Wrap" Shows What Happens With NO Moderator

A few days ago a whole hot buttered mess went on when The New York Posts "POPWRAP" section wrote a cute sweet blog about enjoying the episode they called "Pudding-palooza". I think I linked at least one of their re-caps on my blog. Well the comments section got pretty hairy when a person called "momsagainstgwop" went on a warpath showing people a few lies GWOP was posting. This is a small except from the hundreds of posts:

For months those geniuses at GosselinsWithoutPity at blogspot have claimed that Jon just stopped coming to his job and was a lazy, no good quitter. Cause, ya know, they are ALL about TRUTH. They deal in FACTS. Are you ready for the punch line?It seems that they were WRONG! Read an excerpt from GWoP:

iluveeyore said...

IIRC Jon himself, in an interview, was discussing how he was fired while Kate was pregnant with the tups. He said it was doubly awful because a man wants to be able to support his family. He might have made that statement on tv, but I cannot recall on which show.

BTW, there seems to be new information appearing that brings Jon's "firing" into question. It seems that his former employer said that he never fired Jon, he just stopped coming to work. He was not pleased with being shown as the bad guy. 8/21/2008 6:45 PM

ThreeFarmers said... 8/21/2008 10:13PM

I don't think any former employer ever made that comment. I found one person posting as Lynn Smith on some blog who said it, but cited no source, but only said "a local paper".

I searched a few local papers, but the closest I could find was in the Central Pennsylvania Patriot News on July 9, 2004, and it was Jon making them print a correction saying he wasn't fired but was let go for budgetary reasons.

People putting information out there need to be to be sure of the information and not post speculation as fact. When the info is wrong it gives the Gosselins an excuse to tell their fans to question the credibility of everything that's out there.

GWoP has been passing around these lies about Jon for months. The quote above is just them talking about it recently. That's part of their shtick. Jon never wants to work, blah, blah, blah... It is better to spin a tale of a shiftless father of eight, than to tell the real truth.

I believe the Iluveeyore mentioned above is a poster here on this site. Way to spread the gossip, eeyore! What other lies will they be telling next? You people make me sick!

Posted by: MomsAgainstGWoP on August 22, 2008 06:53 AM

More posts about people spying on other people on other blogs and whatnot. All very back and forth. Most creepy and just plain sad. I leave on an happy note posting my favorite Gosselin Webisodes #30. With Jon & Kate in love.....hehe

No comments: