Ok, so yesterday I had my own computer issue where my monitor wouldn't turn on. It totally sucks when you cannot get on your computer. Its sad when you feel that your computer is your lifeline to the world, and without it your so lost. Geek Squad over at Best Buy wants a ridiculous amount to fix it. Should I just buy a new computer? Ehh, anyway, this will be modified during today as I have alot to say and the baby is up from her nap!
1. Penn Mommy removed her blog after she was pressed by her husband and son to do so. Whether or not she was ever telling the "truth", fact is if she has that type of illness in her family she should NOT have been blogging like she was. I for one was very weary of what she was writing towards the end. It went from her small "recollection" of when she was helping the Gosselin babies, to her own opinion that was again taken as "fact". Once she admitted to calling CPS on the family the backlash was bad. People jumped ship quick (like they did with Julie and her "opinions") and that culminated with whatever was going on personally made that hate site a sinking ship.
2. GWOP and their "technical glitch". Well with all those Chefs and no cooks this was bound to happen. From what I was told one of them screwed up imputing something and it was removed. Now my sneaky self says they totally deserved it. But well, they totally deserved it....
3. Yay! Check out the Gosselin Website and see the new updated kids corner. (thanks Tina) They also talked about their yard sale that raised over $1000 for their Cancer charity.
4. Kate to appear on "Say Yes To The Dress!" Shopping for a wedding dress is a challenge, especially for Kate Gosselin from TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8," who wants a dress for her renewal ceremony. But after Kate falls in love with two gowns, managers must convince a designer to turn 2 dresses into one! October 10th, TLC 10pm
5. My Weekly Poll. I found it so funny that exactly half of you thought the show keeps getting better and half of you thought it was going down hill. I am thinking of a new poll for this week! ANY SUGGESTIONS??
6. This is totally random. But on the hate sites they went on and on how Kate locked up her kids for 4 hours a day and forced them to nap as babies. But right now they are playing that "Toys R Us" episode again. It shows Kate running around food shopping because the kids only nap for 2 hours. Why would anyone lie about that??? hmmmm