Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kate Barnes & Noble Book Signing, Mady Gosselin Sweatshirt Found! BIG All Day Monday Jon & Kate Plus 8 Marathon!

Hello Gosselin fans! The woman that runs The Gosselin-Garb finder is my new best friend. Shes like ask.com where you ask and she finds! Today most of the posts are courtesy of all the questions I have asked and all that she has found. However we need to note that she could not help me regarding cracked teeth, excessive weight gain, cranky kids, oil burner issues and lost photos. She does all she can you know (lol)

Monday is Super Marathon Day!

Watch all day Monday for your favorite Jon & Kate Plus 8 Episodes! Every one you ever wanted to see leading up to the big Viewers Choice Episode we've all been waiting for! Marathon starting at 9am! You can check TV Guide HERE or on the right to see when your favorite is shown!

Kate Gosselin to appear at Barnes & Noble, West Nyack, NY

Those that actually live in New Jersey will be able to take advantage of this. Its hard to coordinate all these appearances, because they seem to be coming fast & furious lately But February 1oth she will be there for a book signing at 7:00pm. For information go HERE. If I get a chance at some point I will try to update my original Speaking Calendar post from HERE.

Mady Sweatshirt from Yard Sale Episode

When this episode originally aired everyone was asking about the cute picture on Mady's hoodie. What I thought was great about this cute line from the aptly titled GRUMPY GIRL is that this designer is from Honolulu Hawaii. The pants are already Sold Out, but the sweatshirt comes in 2 colors. I am ordering one for my daughter as we speak.....

Multiple Blessing #4 on The NY Times Best Sellers List!

And finally, I'm sure everyone is busting a gut to see this new episode. As well as answering viewers questions, there was also an opportunity to send in videos! If your was chosen either question or video, please let me know. Even though they have answered everything I ever wanted to hear, do you think the will finally put to rest what the trolls want to hear? I don't think they will ever be satisfied regardless. So lets re-watch the controversial yard sale episode..

14 comments:

Amber said...

Ugh i tired to see if they were coming to MD but that B & N site isn't working for me to well :(

BEE said...

I am excited to watch the show tonight! I wonder if there will be any "new" questions and I think it is a cool idea to have viewer videos!

Did anyone else catch in Jon's Utah interview that he said Kate was starting to write book #3 this week? Personally, I hope she writes a Women's Devotional book or a cook book!

Meg said...

Just so everyone knows, Kates three books are Multiple Blessings, 8 Tiny Faces, and a cookbook.

Portia said...

Is the cookbook published?

Portia said...

Can't wait for the show tonight. Wonder if the GWoPer's will have their questions answered. Oh silly me they will never be happy.

3KMOM said...

How did you find out that it was a cookbook? Can't wait to get it!!

BEE said...

Meghan, how do you know it is a cookbook?

A Real Housewife said...

Did anyone else look at the Grumpy Girl site? I really want one of these for myself. I looked at the size chart and the measurments are pretty large for little girls. Do you think they are for adults?

The Travel Mom said...

I noticed that too. When you watch the episode and you see it on Mady it looks big on her. This might be a good thing though and you would really have to just estimate based on the size chart. I sent an e-mail regarding the sizes appearing large but have yet to get a response. I'm excited to get mine though!

Meg said...

Re: Kates Cookbook

I can't remember where I read it, probably a facebook group, but someone who is a "buyer" for Barns and Noble posted that there was some sort of memo or something stating that there would be a kate gosselin cookbook for them to start ordering. It actually may have been posted on gwop maybe, but the poster had a link to a zondervan "press release" thingy (it wasnt actually a press release but i dot know what to call it) and im fairly certain that it is legit.

momof5 said...

great job on this site for fans.
loved watching the marathon yesterday as I was in bed sick, ugh. Mother of 5 and I guess I am always bound to get whatever it is that the kids have.
Just got the book for my bday and seasons 1 and 2 on DVD,...how can you not love this family. They are an amazing family, everyone is going to have "haters" its all about jealousy. But guess what to the haters (GWOPers) Jon and Kate have God on their side, she stands by her faith and I believe from the bottom of my heart that if she felt this was in any way NOT GOOD for the children she would stop it in a heart beat. Kate is so aware of the many blessings that God has brought into their lives and whole heartedly follows his path. Jealousy and envy are part of the seven deadly sins and that is what this is about these people should understand that someday they will answer to a higher power for all of the ugliness and hatred.
I get a tear in my eye everytime I see the family on a new adventure, vacation or any opportunity that is offered them as a family of ten. They are making memories and leading a life that is backed by God's blessing. How can anyone dispute that.
My children love them and really enjoy watching their show. God bless them, all ten of them, with his love and grace all the days of their lives.
From the Perino Family of 7

A Real Housewife said...

Thanks Baby Mama.

A Real Housewife said...

I just read the FAQ on the Grumpy Girl site and they are for adults. YIPEE!!!

jasreen said...

omg,i am dying to see there new hous!! don't you think ?? i love thier show i want their book