Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leave Jenny Alone ! Geeze....

I hear the crickets chirping. Its really the sound of the trolls sleeping. They already did there slam of Kate on GWOP, damage control, get them off the air, yada yada. Ok what else can they say? Nothing. It appears that those crazies peeking through the window's of the old Gosselin home see darkness. Is it really true they moved? We will see soon enough. (I do have the inside of the "supposed" house photos and will post them at a later time). No word yet on the status of season 5 after these 2 episodes are finally shown. I'm watching my puppies peacefully sleeping (see yesterdays post and yes they are real) and all is good in the world....

Because of the slowness of Jon & Kate blogland this week everyone turned on poor Jenny and slamed her in recent posts. Her tight clothes are short shorts are pretty much all people could gripe about. That and they feel shes unhappy (how do you know that?) They speculate on what shes making, what her privacy clause is and why she would want to sleep in the same room with Cara & Mady. Leave that poor girl alone! Even the trolls are arguing with each other as to why she is even being targeted. While I was on Facebook on what was supposed to be a Jon & Kate fan site, Brittany (Beth's daughter) got on when there was a post on what the heck happened to her and her siblings. Bethany just said it was her and did not wish to discuss her mother (Beth is currently working on her BA at Albright College, perhaps that's why she can't help with the book tour?) Everyone is saying its actually her since people know her, but after the fake Jon I don't believe anyone anymore. Whats so interesting was that she said:

1. Jenny is her ROOMMATE.
2. Apparently the Disney episode we last saw her on she was 21 now shes 22.
3. She and Jenny went to high school together
4. It was the SAME one as Jon

Wow, Brittany refuses to say anything else, but you know that girl knows a TON. Is this how the Gosselins found her? Has she said anything to her roommate about what she deals with as a "helper"? Juicy info indeed!

8 comments:

BEE said...

Poor Jenny!

What does the SAME one mean?

The Travel Mom said...

What I meant to say was they all went to the same High School as per Bethany (Jon earlier, Bethany & Jenny). Isnt that crazy? Talk about a small world!

BEE said...

I just saw it on Facebook. Do you think it is really her? What do you think of her saying she didn't want to go into "all of that", in regards to why her mom is not on the show anymore? I hope she just doesn't want to get involved and that nothing happened between Kate and Beth.

The Travel Mom said...

The only reason I didn't link it is because I figured alot of people might not have Facebook accounts. After all the fake people apparently this really actually is her. Her comment can be taken many ways depending on how the trolls wish to twist it. Either way, getting on a site about you is opening up a serious can of worms. As you can see she only posted a few times and has not since been back. Although if there was whole topic written about you would YOU get on to defend yourself? I kinda understand why she got on yet I don't.. you know what I mean?

Nina Bell said...

I think they should leave Jenny alone also. She is just doing a job she was hired to do. When I saw the first few comments about her, I said oh boy here we go. In my opinion, she is not fair game.

Dina said...

I agree, Jenny should be left alone. Poor thing!

BEE said...

Baby Mama,
I totally agree with you. If it were me I am not sure if I would of had as much constraint as she has. I really give it up to the Gosselins and all of their friends and family for their steadfast silence.

ElvisFajitas said...

You used the wrong version of 'their'. Grammar is important when one wants to appear relevant.